We're just so thankful that everything went okay and little Grace is home! I just left a message at your house, I don't know why we didn't go on-line first to see if there were pics yet. I thought maybe you'd be too crazed to get on the computer just yet. We were so happy looking at these photos and we can't wait to meet the real thing! Good luck and we love you!
Thanks for your kind words. I'll put up more pictures later today. She is doing well, and eating a lot, and has a very good disposition except when she's having her diaper changed.
3 comments:
We're just so thankful that everything went okay and little Grace is home! I just left a message at your house, I don't know why we didn't go on-line first to see if there were pics yet. I thought maybe you'd be too crazed to get on the computer just yet. We were so happy looking at these photos and we can't wait to meet the real thing! Good luck and we love you!
Congratulations to you both!! Wow!! Welcome home Grace Ella!
Congratulations, again!!
More pics when you get a chance.
- Ry
Thanks for your kind words.
I'll put up more pictures later today.
She is doing well, and eating a lot, and has a very good disposition except when she's having her diaper changed.
Post a Comment