Here's Grace getting into her going home outfit, which was a gift from our friend Reagan Montgomery.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are a beautiful "baby doll" and I am so glad you have arrived. I'm looking forward to many funfilled times with you. I love you very much. Grandma Shirley
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see her and hold her!! Tom and Michelle ... your new baby is going to bring you so much joy and love ... just cherish every moment ... as you do each other!!
3 comments:
You are a beautiful "baby doll" and I am so glad you have arrived. I'm looking forward to many funfilled times with you. I love you very much. Grandma Shirley
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see her and hold her!! Tom and Michelle ... your new baby is going to bring you so much joy and love ... just cherish every moment ... as you do each other!!
Love, ... jean
Thanks Jean!
It's because of you we have all the stuff we needed for her.
Post a Comment