The Wee Folk in Our Home
What a cute little face!Aunt Gretchen
That's a great shot. How exciting. Have you slept yet? I'd be up at night just staring. Pretty amazing. She looks a bit like you Tom. Michelle, I hope you're able to get some rest too. How nice.--Kevin
What a cutie!!
time for us to plan another trip - can't wait to see her and the both of you. She's beautiful!Mary and Jason
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cute little face!
Aunt Gretchen
That's a great shot. How exciting. Have you slept yet? I'd be up at night just staring. Pretty amazing. She looks a bit like you Tom. Michelle, I hope you're able to get some rest too. How nice.--Kevin
What a cutie!!
time for us to plan another trip - can't wait to see her and the both of you. She's beautiful!
Mary and Jason
Post a Comment