The Wee Folk in Our Home
Those are some really great shots, Tom!
Michelle took some of these pics too.
I love Sky meadows! We used to live out that way and went there alot. I loved going to see the Perseid meteor shower there.
i wish i could wear hats like grace can! Seriously, these shots are really pretty. Stop trying to give Michelle credit though , Tom, we know she's not that capable.love terri
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are some really great shots, Tom!
Michelle took some of these pics too.
I love Sky meadows! We used to live out that way and went there alot. I loved going to see the Perseid meteor shower there.
i wish i could wear hats like grace can! Seriously, these shots are really pretty. Stop trying to give Michelle credit though , Tom, we know she's not that capable.
love terri
Post a Comment