That's so awesome!!I was just thinking about you guys yesterday and whether or not a sibling would be on the way soon since Michelle and I talked about it during our last visit. Talk about instant gratification!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to tell Adam tonight! Yippeeeee!!--Allicia
Everytime I think about your second bundle of joy I get so excited! We can't wait to meet him or her!! Michelle, whenever you have time please email me at alliciaagiuseppe@yahoo.com to let me know how you're doing, what's new, etc...we're really looking forward to seeing you guys in May!--Allicia
6 comments:
Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. I can't wait to see, hold, and love the baby.
Love,
Mom, Grandma Susan
too exciting!
That's so awesome!!I was just thinking about you guys yesterday and whether or not a sibling would be on the way soon since Michelle and I talked about it during our last visit. Talk about instant gratification!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to tell Adam tonight! Yippeeeee!!--Allicia
This is VERY exciting. A big congrats from the Aufde's
Oh my goodness. How great is that?! That's awesome!
Everytime I think about your second bundle of joy I get so excited! We can't wait to meet him or her!! Michelle, whenever you have time please email me at alliciaagiuseppe@yahoo.com to let me know how you're doing, what's new, etc...we're really looking forward to seeing you guys in May!--Allicia
Post a Comment