That's my favorite thing to do, let Zora fall sleep on my chest. I try not to fall asleep myself because that's how she rolled off my chest and onto the floor when she was two weeks old. I know she wouldn't now, but I'm still paranoid. I also like the day old photo of your li'l raisin. Allicia and I read and laughed about that TIME article about modern "hip" parents and the child as accessory. There are people who take it to an extreme, but let's face it, babies can't do any self-representing besides exuding cuteness. Whether they're in Baby FUBU of in a 100 dollar hand-embroidered smock, they'll always be a reflection of their parent's taste. C'mon, it's hard to resist, no? Reminds me also of an Onion Headline (as most things do) "Area Woman Gives Birth to Real Life Dress-Up Doll."
1 comment:
That's my favorite thing to do, let Zora fall sleep on my chest. I try not to fall asleep myself because that's how she rolled off my chest and onto the floor when she was two weeks old. I know she wouldn't now, but I'm still paranoid. I also like the day old photo of your li'l raisin.
Allicia and I read and laughed about that TIME article about modern "hip" parents and the child as accessory. There are people who take it to an extreme, but let's face it, babies can't do any self-representing besides exuding cuteness. Whether they're in Baby FUBU of in a 100 dollar hand-embroidered smock, they'll always be a reflection of their parent's taste. C'mon, it's hard to resist, no? Reminds me also of an Onion Headline (as most things do) "Area Woman Gives Birth to Real Life Dress-Up Doll."
Post a Comment