Tom and Michelle and Grace, CONGRATULATIONS! He is too cute and I love the name (hard in teacher land to find names that don't have negative connotations for one of you) We miss you! Love, Melinda
Wow! What a handsome little guy. Bobby is thrilled to see the pics, and says "I love you very much, Ms. Michelle, and I like Donovan. He is very cute."
Can't wait to see you all again (plus the new one!).
2 comments:
Tom and Michelle and Grace,
CONGRATULATIONS! He is too cute and I love the name (hard in teacher land to find names that don't have negative connotations for one of you)
We miss you!
Love,
Melinda
Wow! What a handsome little guy. Bobby is thrilled to see the pics, and says "I love you very much, Ms. Michelle, and I like Donovan. He is very cute."
Can't wait to see you all again (plus the new one!).
Pam S. (Oakton COB)
Post a Comment